background

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Carter's last days of daycare!

Carter and Mallorie celebrated their last few days of daycare at Irene's a couple of weeks ago. We've been at Irene's since Carter was about 3 months old, so we have LOTS of memories and LOTS of appreciation for the lady who took care of our babies when we could not.
 
Tuesday of that week, Melisa and I picked up all of the big kids and took them to McDonalds for lunch. They were so excited and everyone had a blast.
 On Carter's "official" last day, they had a pajama party at Irene's...I'm sure they were bouncing off the wall all day, poor Irene!

Carter giving Irene a candle and a card, thanking her for taking care of him for the past 5 1/2 years.

This is what I found when I picked up the boys after work. Irene had gotten all the kids balloons, Carter & Mallorie got little gift bags and they all celebrated with some ice cream cake for snack that afternoon. L.-R.: Cole, Mallorie, Addison, Karlie, Asher & Carter. The babies, Gavin & Abigail, had already left for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment