All About Asher:
Weight & length are unknown...we have a 4-month appt. on Friday, so I'll update stats at that time.
Milestones: Asher started cereal this month! I can't really say that it makes him sleep any longer, but he sure likes it and it keeps him satisfied. He also found his voice this month and is jabbering like crazy. I'd forgotten how much I love hearing a baby babble. He also started sleeping in his crib...it was a very smooth transition, but now I'm questioning that move since I'm making the trek to his bedroom about 15 times a night to insert the binky back in his mouth. Ugh.
Favorite activities: Watching tv (typical man), being held or talked to, talking to his friends Busy Bee and Blue Bear in the bouncy seat, relaxing in mom & dad's bed in the morning.
Misc. update: We dug out the Baby Einstein activity center for Asher last week and he's still trying to figure it out. His legs can't quite reach the bottom yet, but he is trying to reach for all the toys. Our little guy is chewing on anything and everything...we can't feel any teeth yet, but he's a gnawing and slobbering fool. He's finally getting used to riding in the stroller, which makes our walks so much more enjoyable. And the best news of all--his medicine is working!! Within a few days of starting the Zantac, we all saw a noticeable difference in his disposition. We rarely see anymore terrible tummy aches and overall he's much more "chill" these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment