background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Asher goes to the dentist.

Asher had his first dentist appointment in April. It went about as well as I expected. He and I were originally scheduled to have appointments at the same time, so I wasn't worried about keeping him occupied. Due to a last minute OB appointment, I had to cancel our side-by-side appointments and they rescheduled us for back-to-back appointments. That concerned me a bit. The receptionist assured me that they would keep him busy during my cleaning. Yeah, they don't know Asher... 

Emily, our hygienist did great with him during his cleaning. She started off by showing him all the cool tools she would be using on him. He was totally fascinated by everything and had to get his hands on it all.

Checking out the bright light.
Say AHHHH!


Little man had a hard time sitting still. Instead of laying back in the chair, he kept sitting up straight and trying to stand in the chair. Typical Asher.
He checked out great with Dr. Cotton and of course, he had to get some prizes after his appointment!
During my appointment, the ladies did their best to entertain him. He played with toys, went for some walks outside, picked me some flowers, watched a movie, etc. Nothing lasted very long...again, typical Asher. Momma started stressing when he'd come into my exam room and start flipping switches and pushing buttons. That boy...maybe dentistry is in his future??

No comments:

Post a Comment