I recently read about a "30 Days of Thankfulness" project to do as a family at Thanksgiving. Sounds like a great idea, but 30 days sounds pretty ambitious for a momma who seems to be about 30 days behind on nearly everything these days! So, I amended it to "Ten Days of Thankfulness"--I think we can do that. For the ten days leading up to Thanksgiving, each of us will document something that we're thankful for. The boys will color a picture representing theirs, Chris & I will just write ours.
Without further ado, here is
Day #1:
Carter is thankful for our new yellow bathroom.

Asher is thankful for crayons.

Mommy is thankful for the opportunity to be a mommy. Although I still have plenty to learn, I consider our little guys to be my greatest accomplishments thus far, and it's an honor to be molding them into young men.
Daddy is thankful for our family.
Day #2:Carter is thankful for our family. (Asher wanted a sad face, so that's what Carter drew).

Asher is thankful for brownies (can you tell what our snack was last night??).

Mommy is thankful for our health.
Daddy is thankful for good food.
No comments:
Post a Comment