This was Carter's first year to play flag footbal and he LOVED it! He was even more excited when he found out that his friends Eli & Teegan were on his team. We lucked out with another great coach, and each of the kids got plenty of time playing each position.
This was a long touchdown run...as he was running by us on the sidelines, he looked at us and grinned ear-to-ear. :)
Nothing but a blur...
Forget tackles and touchdowns, the most exciting part of the season was the mandatory MOUTHGUARD. When I went to buy one, I was amazed to find that they have flavored mouthguards now. Like, a LOT of flavors. I finally settled on fruit punch and this boy was stoked. It was hilarious watching the kids constantly playing with them.
A little QB action...
Meanwhile, Asher was hanging out on the sideline with Papa. ;)
Thr team even attempted a few pass plays toward the end of the season!
Carter getting his participation medal from Coach Jason.
Carter & Eli.
Great job, yellow team!
















No comments:
Post a Comment