background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An evening full of fun.

My friend Tiffany was in town recently, so we decided to break out the slip & slide again and let the kids have at it. They all had so much fun--I couldn't narrow down the pictures, so I'm sharing a boat load of them. I love seeing this much joy on my kids' faces!

Carter & Reed thought they needed to start waaaaay back at the fence and run all the way across the yard to slide.


Reed's expressions were cracking me up--he's so animated!






Baby Mayson even got in on the fun!



Sisters--Mayson & Adyson.

Then we headed out front to ride the plasma cars...luckily Tiff brought enough so all the big kids could have one.



Does that look scary, or what? Craaaazy driver.
They had so much fun racing up and down the sidewalk. They were dripping with sweat, but they just kept on going.Adyson was the very cautious, courteous driver.


These two were wild and crazy, crashing into each other at every opportunity.

And sweet little Mayson just chilled, watching all the action.

Asher being goofy with Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment