background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Funnies.

1. Last week the boys and I were in the bathroom getting teeth and hair brushed. I was helping Carter brush his teeth and heard some splashing behind me. I turned around and found Asher dipping a green rubber ball in the toilet and sucking the water off, then dipping and sucking again. Gross.

2. A few days after that, I heard some ruckus in the hallway. We’ve gotten smart enough to shut all the doors in the hallway so that Asher can’t destroy anything in the bathrooms/bedrooms. I came around the corner to find that Asher had completely dismantled our humidifier, parts strewn all over the hallway. He’d also poured the water out of the humidifier and the floor was soaked. Asher was laying on his belly, sucking the water out of the carpet. Gross.

3. Carter was laying in our bed trying to wake up one morning while I was in the bathroom getting ready.
“Mommy, how big is my pee-pee?” he asked.
“What?” I asked. Did I hear that right?
“My pee-pee is getting bigger,” he continued. “How much does it weigh?”
Oh boy. For a brief moment, I considered sending him to talk to his daddy about this, but scratched that idea because it’s hard telling where that conversation may end up leading. I just quickly changed the subject and moved on. Boys.

4. Last night we were sitting at the table eating dinner. We were chatting back and forth a little bit and Asher jumped in by saying something that sounded like “moga.” We asked him to repeat it several times, but never could translate what he was saying. Finally, Carter informed us, “he said margarita!” Of course, why didn’t I think of that?

Never a dull moment at our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment