My sister and Jay showed up as well...I'm guessing Jay needed quite a few of those blue beverages to show up in those itty bitty shorts ;). Rock on, Unc.
background
Monday, January 16, 2012
A Totally 80's Party.
We hosted our annual neighborhood Christmas party again this year and the group decided to rock out the 80's theme. My, oh my...I was just a wee little child during the 80's, but I'll bet they were FUN. Kinda makes today's fashion look a little boring?!?
My sister and Jay showed up as well...I'm guessing Jay needed quite a few of those blue beverages to show up in those itty bitty shorts ;). Rock on, Unc.
Much to our dismay, several of our friends bailed out on the "dressing up" part at the last minute. Although the costumes were few, they were AWESOME. My whole body was sore the next day from laughing. Here we are posing for our album cover.
My sister and Jay showed up as well...I'm guessing Jay needed quite a few of those blue beverages to show up in those itty bitty shorts ;). Rock on, Unc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment