background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Eve

Yep, I'm just now blogging about Christmas Eve. We're not quite a month past, so I'm actually doing pretty good. Christmas Eve was a lazy Saturday at our house...so nice! Right before mass that night, I quickly called our neighbor Sherri to come over and snap a few family pics of us. Thanks Sherri! After mass, we came home and ate frozen lasagna (YUM!--I know, I'm mom of the year), then we took a few more pictures of the boys dressed up and let them each open their traditional gift of new PJs.











Digging into the good stuff!

Focused on the prize!

Stylin' in their new PJs!

Then we loaded up in the van and went for a little Christmas light tour! It was so much fun and some awesome family time to just relax and enjoy each other's company during this chaotic season.


When we returned home, it was almost bed time! But not before setting out some milk and cookies for Santa on our new Santa dishes from Grammy!

In deep discussion about how to display the treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment