background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

11 months!



All About Asher:

Weight: 21 lbs., 6 oz.

Length: unknown

Food: Some new favorites from this month include grilled cheese, lasagna, and shredded cheese. We're still fighting some "food ejection" as he spits his bites back out at us often. It's hard not to laugh (he thinks he's soooo funny), but it's makes for quite the mess.

Misc. update: Asher's taken 10-12 steps at a time now! He's still a little tentative to start walking, but if we stand him up between us in the living room, he'll walk between us quite well. He's got this cute little Frankenstein walk that melts my heart.

We're pretty sure that Asher is going to be even more ornery than his brother. He gone from being such a sweet, smiley, charming little guy to now flashing us this devilish grin. He definitely understands the word "NO" and if he hears this word, he pauses, looks back at us, breaks into this huge ornery smile and continues what he's doing. Sometimes he even giggles while he does it.

That being said, he does like to cuddle. When I first get him up in the mornings, or when I pick him up from daycare, he crawls up to me as fast as he can and when I scoop him up he just buries his face in my shoulder...that is such a great feeling for a mommy.

He's getting a little more agressive about "sharing" Carter's toys. Carter has been pretty patient, but I can see that his patience is wearing thin and I'm sure we'll witness some feuding in the near future. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment