background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brynn's 9-month "photo shoot"

A few weekends ago, my favorite little birthday buddy (and her mommy and brother) came over so we could attempt to get a few 9-month pictures of her. I am by no means a professional photographer, but I like to play. Trying to keep a 9-month child still for photos is no easy task and Beth and I were sweating by the end, we got a few keepers. Here's baby Brynn:Then we attempted to bring in the crazy boys for some group shots. Fat chance!! Within about 45 seconds of sitting the babies in the chair and asking the big boys to lean "softly" on the sides, the chair went toppling backwards...along with all four kids!! Beth and I were rolling laughing, and luckily we didn't see too many tears. We didn't get any perfect shots, but LOTS to laugh about. Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment